Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Think I'm In For One Hell Of A Ride...

The girls' teeth seem to be all coming in at once which equals bitchy x3. They are so temperamental right now. Someone bumps into the other one and it ignites a firestorm. It's horrible, at times it's hard not to laugh at the reactions and then at others I want to pull my hair out cause I just feel like I can't handle the whining and crying and the fighting, oh the fighting.

They hit one another, pull hair, bite scratch and just plain attack one another. I don't know what to do about this at all. Half the time all I can do is throw my hands in the air and move to the other room.

I got lucky with Anthony, he was so good. Not really a temper tantrum kind of kid. I know that I'm dealing with three GIRLS and there is all kinds of jealousy and stuff but still.

My hair is growing whiter just thinking about the next couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment