Wednesday, July 20, 2016

New Chapter

I have not posted in quite some time. A lot has changed since the last post I did 2 years ago. The girls are now 5 and about to enter into Kindergarten this fall. What an experience that shall be. I recently put them back into Pre-school so they can get back into the groove of things. Should be nice and interesting to find out what they tell their daddy when he goes to pick them up from school as well. I have made quite an awesome school lunch menu for them for when they start school and I am planning on posting those as well as ingredients and photos of putting them together. It should be really fun and I hope everyone enjoys the posts as much as I will enjoy doing them! I look forward to posting more and letting everyone know how things are going. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment