Saturday, March 17, 2012

What to do what to do...

with all these clothes and other things that the girls have that I refuse to sell at a garage sale for like a $1. Well I have a girlfriend that is having a little girl so I am setting aside things for her. I take such good care of my things that I would want to sell their Christmas dresses for like $10 especially since they only wore them once and are still brand new! So I will be trecking onto the Ebay website to see how it does for me. I think I will have to go to the USPS website and see how much their flat rate shipping costs are and add that to the price of the items. Next is do I just sell them for what I want or do I have people bid for them? Choices choices. Well wish me luck, maybe since I'm not working and just taking care of the girls this will be my new side job!

No comments:

Post a Comment