Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm Pooped

I am exhausted. Between these babies and the teenagers, I'm about tapped out. I need some serious alone time, a few days away. Something. But I don't see that happening any time soon, which is killing me. Since the girls have officially entered the terrible twos they have made it known. Fighting, screaming, crying for no reason, pulling hair and hitting. Just sets my nerves on edge. The husbands fluctuating schedule isn't helping. These girls have the ultimate PMS symptoms I swear. So happy and snugly and then not even two minutes later throwing themselves on the floor and screaming at a piece of lint. When I see these behaviors sometimes I get worried, could it be something deeper that the doctors haven't picked up on. Is it something that is developing now? I'm sure that I am just worrying about something that isn't even there. I just never had to deal with the 2's with Anthony so this part is all new for me. I'm just over the screaming and bad moods. When I said I wanted to be a stay at home mom I thought it would be much much easier! I guess it's never that easy with triplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment